While evaluating work at TikTok, we often pay attention to the number of page subscribers and the number of likes and posts shares. However, you need to focus not only on these TikTok statistics parameters. Advanced statistics will help to determine which publications and at what time were the most popular. You can find out the reasons for their popularity and apply lots of metrics to analyze the audience of any pages.
There are several ways to analyze data. If you occasionally want to know how things are going with your pages, then the built-in TikTok analytics tool may be enough for you. But for advanced statistics, it is much more convenient to use the Popsters tool, which will help you to analyze any pages on TikTok (as well as on 12 other social networks) in a couple of clicks. You can compare your pages with competitors’ pages in a variety of metrics, and get important information to improve the engagement of subscribers.
How to view analytics data on TikTok
The most suitable and convenient tools (and Free) are:
- Popsters.us (allows to analyze any profiles on TikTok etc.);
- TikTok analytics (analysis of your own pages).
The https://popsters.us tool is convenient and intuitive. Now, I’ll list the main useful features which differ it from TikTok analytics.
The tool will be useful if you want to:
- find the most popular publications on any pages (for the required period);
- sort posts by likes, shares, comments, ER (engagement rate);
- apply filters and sort by publication content – with video, text, links. So you can find trending videos etc.;
- compare several profiles in graphical form using more than 20 metrics at the same time;
- create lists of different pages for analysis with the ability to download them in one click;
- use global search on TikTok for the best posts by phrase, hashtag or word (with their further sorting and filtering);
- add your favorite publications to “Favorites”, creating various lists;
- view the numerical indicators of the profiles for the selected period (actual number of subscribers, average ER of publication / group per day, number of comments, etc.);
- study the text content of posts in groups using the “T” function – referring the text;
- export statistics to Excel (xlsx), pptx, pdf;
- more than 25 other useful metrics;
- other features.
Using this tool, you can look at the dynamics of development of both your pages and others’ (for example, competitors), get high-quality TikTok analytics, study which publications are “viral” and the most commented on, learn from the experience of other people and apply it to develop your own posts. Of course it will help you to find popular TikTok users and realize how they create their publications to become so much popular. And in the nearest future you will be able to use their experience.
Bonus. At the end of the article you will find interesting statistics on TikTok social network, which may be useful to the marketer.
The comparison of indicators in graphical form
To view or compare the performance of several profiles in graphical form, you have to:
- Download the posts from necessary pages for the same period (by selecting the period at the beginning of the downloading), it is important for data accuracy;
- Press the “Statistics” button.
You will see something like this:
The average activity of accounts by day of the week and by hours (if you choose a convenient time and day for advertising in your account – that is what you need):
Number of likes and comments by day of the week:
The indicator ER day / post (engagement) and a summary table of the main indicators of the pages:
And some more useful graphs with statistics on TikTok
Earlier, these TikTok analytics data were not available for everyone. Recently, these indicators have been added to the tool, and now you can use them.
- Relative activity by days of week/Text length;
- Relative activity by time of day/Text length
- Post count;
- Posts by text length;
- ERpost by text length;
- Relative activity by text length;
- Posts by type of content;
- ERpost by type of content;
- Relative activity by type of content;
New metrics may be added gradually.
Another TikTok Account Analysis Method – TikTok Analytics
This tool is the basic tool for analyzing profiles on TikTok. TikTok team has added its own reporting metrics. The tool can be found in the TikTok application menu (Analytics button). But this tool maybe will not suit for everyone.
Despite the large differences between the TikTok and Popsters tools, the main argument in favor of Popsters is that TikTok Analytics only allows you to analyze your own pages (which you have access to). At the same time, Popsters works with all the profiles / pages.
Anyway! We must take into account the fact that TikTok launched statistics in June this year.
Valuable TikTok Stats that will make you to be effective
Few people know, but TikTok was born in China in September 2016 and was called Douyin. It entered the world stage the following year under the name TikTok.
The TikTok application allows users to post 15-second soundtracked videos. This idea doesn’t seem to be so much genial, but such a concept has proven to be very popular. So much popular, that since June 2018, it has become one of the top four most downloaded applications in the world.
The Explosive Growth of TikTok, interesting visual statistics
Thanks for video influencermarketinghub.com
It’s hard to keep up with the ever-changing world of social networks. Due to constant competition, applications struggle for leading positions all the time, some of them are forced to unite, while some simply do not survive.
How does TikTok cope with this? Ok! Let’s take a look at the TikTok statistics:
- it is used in 155 countries over the world, in 75 languages.
- there are more than 500 million active TikTok users in the world.
In this way TikTok hit the top nine among social networks, and it overtook giants such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat.
- 900 million users – TikTok daily audience in May 2019.
- TikTok was the 3rd most downloaded application in 1st quarter of 2019 (188 million new users, growing 70% over the year)
- It became the most downloaded application in Apple’s iOS App Store for 2019 1st quarter (more than 33 million downloads)
- TikTok is used by people of the age between 16 and 24 (41%) Over 40% of TikTok users are under 18 years old.
- 56% of TikTok users were male and 44% – female
- TikTok users spend an average 52 min per day on the app
- 26,5% out of 500 million monthly active users are from the USA
- Useful TikTok statistics that will be interesting
- Users do not access the network often, and spend a lot of time online. The average session length is 4-6 minutes.
- Users on average open an application 23 times a day and spend 41 minutes in it.
Today TikTok can compete with major players in the World’s social network market. But it serves other purposes than YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat. TikTok is a platfom primarily intended for content creators. And one of many factors that gives TikTok an edge over its competitors is the ease with which anyone can create the content. These statistics also prove that TikTok deserves a serious attention.
The functionality of these tools (Popsters and TikTok Analitics) does not overlap. Both of them have unique, useful features. And I am sure that thanks to them you will get tremendous analytics opportunities and a complete understanding of analytics on TikTok.
P.S If you really liked the article, please share it with your friends on social networks. I’ll be very grateful.
Useful article on a similar theme:
- How to view Facebook statistics of any profiles.
Beautiful video for today, Colorful Time-Lapse of Hot Air Balloons 😉