Recently very interesting application popsters started its work. The major updates and support for 10 most popular social networks have been implemented for that moment. And there is Facebook among them.
In this article I will try to describe and demonstrate how you can quickly find the most liked posts on Facebook in any accounts, both yours and of other people or companies. And sure you will find here other useful features to find the best content on Facebook. So let’s start from the very beginning.
In this article you will learn:
- How to find the most liked Facebook posts in any accounts (page or group);
- How to comparison any Facebook accounts in graphical form;
- Easy way to analysis my most liked posts on Facebook group (on any);
- Top of the most liked Facebook posts.
What are the benefits of searching the most liked posts on FB
Thanks to the analysis and the search for the popular posts in different groups and accounts on FB you can learn lots of useful information and make a great number of things (for example, you can improve your accounts activity, slightly adapting your publication taking into account the interests of the audience).
You can analyze the most liked posts to explore the reason for their popularity and then use the knowledge in your own groups. You can analyze accounts of other people and see what type of content is most well regarded. And while publishing your ad in these accounts you will adapt your advertising post.
And the https://popsters.us tool will help us to gain our aims.
- It is very convenient to use it for tracking the most liked and popular posts on Facebook communities (pages);
- to sort posts by likes, reposts, number of comments and by ER (engagement rate);
- to filter posts by content type (photo, video, animation, text, etc.) with their next ensuing sorting;
- new. To compare graphically several groups (activity analysis, etc.) at the same time;
- you can select records for any period of time (there is period filter);
- there is a global search for the best posts in all accounts by the phrase, hashtag or keyword;
- to add your favorite posts into Favorites, creating various lists;
- to view figures of groups for the selected period of time (the actual number of subscribers, average ER of the post or group per day, number of comments, etc.);
- to examine and analyze texts in groups using the Text referring;
- to export statistics into XLSX, PPTX, PDF formats;
- and there are other different features.
In other words, you can find quickly “viral posts on Facebook”, the most discussed posts, publications containing a certain word-phrase, learn other people’s groups, both as your own. Let’s consider popsters closer:
Search of the most liked Facebook posts in few clicks
The goals can be different for all of us. There are lots of interesting materials in the English-speaking and Russian-speaking Internet.
There are those who select popular FB publications, edit a little (in the best case) and use them on other sites. But there are some people who want to learn something, compare, and analyze the reasons of such a result. And apply the knowledge for their communities. Not even just Facebook.
Let’s start) Come into Popsters tool. Add the group of interest (your own or someone else’s) simply inserting its address in the “Find” field (you can use the group header or the key query). Choose the period for which the download will be performed.
After loading the posts, we can sort it out in the way we need: by the number of likes, comments, reposts, ER.
The transition to the record is implemented very conveniently. Simply clicking “Link” we will see the original publication.
And clicking “Favorites” you will be able to add your favorite entry to one of the lists, or by creating a suitable one.
Next, we can select a filter for displaying publications by type of content (photo, video, animation, text, etc.).
More info on finding the most liked posts on Facebook in this video
In the “Charts” section you will see such a utility (for accuracy of indicators accounts must be downloaded for the same period):
Comparison of any Facebook accounts in graphical form
In fact, there are more than 20 metrics. All of them are especially useful for analyzing accounts on Facebook. Of any ones, both your own and others.
By the way, as the support for other social networks have appeared, you can find the most liked posts and conduct the same analysis of any accounts and pages in all these 10 social networks as well.
Way 2. The analysis of my most liked posts on Facebook group
You should be able to find information on your past posts in your Page’s Insights. To access this, click on the “Insights” tab at the top of your Page, and then go to the “posts” section on the left hand side. From there, you can see information on all your posts and follower engagement.
Selection of the latest most liked Facebook posts
I analyzed three Facebook accounts, which I really like. The most popular photo among these accounts has Jennifer Lopez.The most liked photo on Facebook is:
Me and My Baby.
Likes 333081, 1901 Shares, 3281 Comments
Good-bye Mr. President! 🇺🇸There will never be another one like you! 🙏🏻 Barack Obama you are a King amongst Men. 👑🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 -Madonna
Likes 199312, Shares 12711, Comments 3190
Melinda and I are deeply humbled to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom for our foundation’s efforts to create a more equal world.
Our work is not possible without our innovative partners and dedicated staff around the world.
We are happy to accept this award on their behalf.
Likes 166053, Shares 7818, Comments 4635
Useful post in a continuation of the topic:
- How to find the best Facebook posts ever;
- Facebook statistics of any account – the best ways to view stats;
- How to quickly find the most popular Facebook posts.
I’ve found an awesome video, have a nice viewing 😉
P.S. I hope it was useful article for you. If you have any questions or requests to the application, write about them in comments or any contacts on blog. Please share this post with your friends or those who it can come in handy. I will be very grateful.